The health crisis caused by Covid-19 in Europe since March and which has now spread to practically the entire planet is having a direct impact on the global economy. From the labor market to exports, they have been harmed by the virus, and many experts say that their footprint will be noticed even once one (or several) effective vaccines have been developed and tested.
The situation has come at a time of growth in the value of the real estate sector in Spain according to data published in January this year by the General Council of Notaries, which recorded an increase of 1.5% in the price per square meter of operations of purchase and sale and a 1.3% growth in mortgage loans compared to the same period of the previous year.
The construction sector was also experiencing a period of growth, according to the Housing and Land Observatory, which casts many doubts about the short and medium term future of this sector, but also interesting opportunities.
In this context of uncertainty and difficulty in making forecasts about the form that the recovery will take, at Villas Internacional we believe that it will leave positive aspects that we must take into account. For example:
- A more personalized attention to our clients, evaluating their needs and helping them choose the house that best suits their lifestyle, be it a first or second residence. Confinement has taught us to value the space in which we live.
- The real estate market as a safe haven: regardless of the magnitude of the economic crisis that we may face, the real estate market always remains a safe haven due to its general price stability compared to other more volatile assets.
- Digitalization of the sector: at Villas Internacional we help clients from different countries to find their ideal home on the Costa Blanca. This international diversification has led us from the beginning to count on new technologies as allies to maintain fluid communication with our clients.
- Price adjustment: Despite the fact that the adjustment is less abrupt than in other sectors as explained in the second point, situations such as the current one represent an opportunity to probe the market and obtain interesting properties at a better price than what we could obtain just 6 months ago.
On this last point, today we show you a selection of six properties that have recently lowered their prices and that have become real opportunities:
1) Nice two bedroom bungalow in Sierra Cortina, Finestrat (ID 590)
Nice bungalow with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a guest toilet, own garden, air conditioning hot and cold, alarm installation and a fully equipped kitchen with appliances in a very nice and quiet setting with a communal pool, gardens, near the fields of golf and the theme parks of Benidorm.
2) Three bedroom bungalow in Sierra Cortina, Finestrat (ID 591)
Bungalow with three bedrooms and two bathrooms in Sierra Cortina. It has its own garden and multiple services nearby.
3) Modern and luxurious villa with beautiful views in Polop (ID 453)
Modern and luxurious villa with beautiful sea and mountain views in Polop with terraces, private gardens, barbecue house, parking area, private pool. The ground floor consists of an entrance hall with a built-in wardrobe, a spacious living-dining room with high ceilings and large windows, a modern open kitchen with an L-shaped island, 1 bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, 1 bathroom. The first floor consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 of them with fitted wardrobes, 1 bathroom, and a terrace plus solarium with magnificent views of the sea and the mountains.
4) Rustic villa in Alfaz del Pi (ID 578)
Rustic villa in Alfaz del Pi with 3,778 m2 of plot, in an environment with a lot of charm, quiet and at the same time close to all services. Pool area with large covered and open terraces, very private and sunny. Guest apartment. The house has an area of 400 m2 and the plot measures 3778 m2. The villa has 5 bathrooms, 5 toilets, 5 bedrooms, garage, storage room, terraces, heating, swimming pool, garden, horse stables…
5) Modern style villas with sea views in La Nucia (ID 455)
Modern style villas with independent plots from 320 m2 to 470 m2 and 170 m2 of housing. It is composed as follows: Exteriors: terraces and private garden. Basement: garage-storage room. Ground floor: large living-dining room, open kitchen, 1 bedroom, 1 shower room, covered terrace. First floor: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one en suite), open terrace, plus solarium with spectacular views of the sea and the mountains. All of them have pre-installed centralized AACC, armored main door, and semi-equipped kitchen.
6) 11 bedroom luxury resort in Finestrat (ID 400)
This exclusive and renowned Luxury Resort is looking for a new owner. The 11 spacious luxury rooms and suites and the 3-bedroom apartment are all in excellent condition, as well as the 3 lounges and 4 separate toilets, large pool with outdoor shower, beautiful terrace, open-air bar, great driveway entrance, garage, beautiful low maintenance garden, forest, super large terrace, .. The total built area is 768m2 and the plot measures 10,000 m2. In other words, a paradise to treasure and at the same time a top-notch investment.
7) Cosy timeless villa with big plot in Altea Hills (ID 394)
Timeless, cosy villa with spacious plot located in a wooded area equipped with all comforts such as double glazing, mosquito nets, heating and air conditioning. All on one level. Nice covered terrace, overlooking the woods, the mountains and the swimming pool. The dining room is housed in the veranda with lots of daylight, there is an open plan kitchen which opens onto the sitting room with fireplace. The corridor gives access to the 3 bedrooms, of which 2 double, and the 2 bathrooms, one with a bathtub and the other one with a walk-in shower. There is also a basement which contains the swimming pool pump and an ample storage space. For your safety there are also shutters and anti-burglar bars. And there is parking space inside the fence. The garden is very easy to maintain with some original pine forest in the back. In other words, the ideal villa to enjoy yourself as well as a good investment, thanks to its location, plot size, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.